Get Customized Quote from Glacial Energy
Glacial Energy, a District of Columbia Commercial Electric Generation and Transmission Supplier and Natural Gas Supplier, was formed in 2005 and is one of the nation’s fastest growing retail energy suppliers consistently providing competitive electricity rates and natural gas rates to commercial, industrial, and institutional customers in many of the deregulated states.
Glacial Energy is a District of Columbia commercial energy supplier, providing commercial electricity and commercial natural gas solutions to business and industrial customers of the following District of Columbia electric and District of Columbia natural gas utilities.
- Potomac Electric Power (PEPCO)
- Washington Gas & Light
In a deregulated state, the customer has the power to choose its retail electricity supplier or natural gas supplier. Deregulation creates lower commercial electricity prices and commercial natural gas prices without compromising great customer service.
Electricity is provided to you through a three-step process: generation, transmission, and distribution. New England's market gives you the ability to choose your electricity supplier. Electricity is still delivered over the same poles and wires and is not subject to choice.
- You now have the opportunity to shop for a new supplier based on your needs and preferences.
- You can compare prices and enjoy greater savings and service.
- You can also take advantage of unique supplier features.
Deregulation divides the commercial natural gas industry into 3 separate functions:
- Production of Natural Gas
- Natural Gas Supplier (Glacial Energy, an alternative gas supplier)
- Delivery of Natural Gas (Local Utility)
This allows you to choose your Natural Gas Supplier in Texas switch to a natural gas company that offers commercial customers lower natural gas rates and great customer service.